i'm pretty sure this qualifies as the simplest of our felt hair goodies we are sharing this week.
and i figure if you are gonna get the felt out you might as well try all 3 right?
(there will be one more tomorrow)
- a hair clip (you can buy a box of these at sally's beauty supply for like 6 bucks)
- cardstock to make your pattern
- 2 coordinating colors of felt for the flower
- green felt for the leaves
- a button
- needle and thread
- hot glue gun
* 1st step is to cover your clip with ribbon. simply hot glue it on starting on the inside of the flat side of the clip and continue around to the top.
* then just cut out all your felt pieces.
* once you have all your felt pieces cut out. grab your stash of buttons and find one that looks good on your flower. sew or glue it in place. then turn your flower over and glue your leaves in place.
* then take your clip and cover the flat side with glue
* glue it right in the middle of the back of your flower.
* and there you have it. :)