[updated 2014 Christmas planner printables are HERE!]
For the past three years, us girls have gotten together to make Christmas Planners. It's always fun (and a little frustrating) to design it inside and out. But, it's even more fun to use it during the holiday season.
We've come up with a Christmas Planner download to help you get yours done in a snap.
In TEN easy steps, to be exact.
- composition notebook
- ribbon (we picked black grosgrain)
- 3 sheets of 12x12 pattern paper (we used My Mind's Eye - I Believe papers)
- adhesive (glue dots work best)
- 3" circle punch (to punch out Christmas Planner tag)
- a 4" scallop circle cut from a Cricut (optional)
- 2 6"x9" envelopes with clasps
- black ink pad (optional)
STEP THREE: Cut a piece of ribbon about 36" long and attach around your notebook with adhesive. Now you'll be able to tie it shut so little curious eyes won't be able to peek at your Christmas list.
Hopefully it wasn't more complicated than we told you it would be.
Make sure this little puppy tags along with you on every shopping trip. It's a must!