Wednesday, January 19, 2011

don't miss out on this...

our friend jamie from a little lovely has a great deal going on today and tomorrow only over on

Spruce up your Valentine's decor with these 3 fun Valentine's Day art prints. These prints are the perfect way to share a little Valentine's Day love. They also make a great gift for your friends, family, or yourself!

and the best part.... you can get all three prints for only $7.50.

5x7 Valentine's Day Subway Art


4x6 I Love You Print



8x10 Pink Heart Print




{frames not included}

8 comments:

  1. My girls would love them in their room. So neat that each one is different and purple is a nice change and it's my girls favorite color. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prints! But I love your flowers too... any tutorial for those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're talking about the ones in the vase, yes! there is a tutorial on my blog for those!! the link is on the right side bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! Love the flowers. Can't find the link on how to m make them though. Could you point me in the right direction would love to make some! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this all in the lavendar! Lovely!!!

    My 3 girls have a purple room and these would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to order these prints but when I click on the link they are not there anymore, is there another website to order them from directly not from the group deal?

    ReplyDelete