This project is too fun not to share again for Valentine's Day. About a year ago, we had to come up with a gift for under $10. We managed to stay under budget and were very pleased with the outcome.
- an unfinished wood box (got ours at Hobby Lobby $4.99 but on sale for 50% off. about $2.50)
- metal handle (from Hobby Lobby too $5.99 used a 40% off coupon. about $3.60)
- spray paint (we used Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze about $3.00)
- the following free downloads...
- ribbon (from our stash)
- 3" circle punch (or you could trace the top of a cup)
- 3 3/4 " white scalloped circle (cut with the Silhouette)