Friday, January 13, 2012

You Gotta See This

happy friday everyone!!
let's kick off the weekend with some great valentine's ideas from around the web...

valentine chex mix from miss betty crocker
Valentine Chex® Mix (1/2 Recipe)

. . . . . . . .

Valentine's Day Bunting from Crap I've Made
DSC_0898-1

. . . . . . . .

crayon heart valentines from whipperberry


. . . . . . . .

valentine donut pops from positively splendid

. . . . . . . .

candy valentine gifts from tami wilson photography
Pinned Image


and kid's artwork valentines also from tami wilson photography
Pinned Image

11 comments:

  1. Hello girls! Hello from a 'new' reader/blogger here in marvelous Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you guys have made my day!! Thanks for showing off my valentines!!
    kisses
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome inspiration and works of art beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a romantic at heart. I love all the frilly, pretty Valentine's ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - especially the crayon hearts. Shared at http://creativityunmasked.blogspot.com/2012/01/six-for-saturday-or-sunday.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing my doughnut pops! What a thrill!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter and I are going to make the Valentine crayon hearts for her friends at "school"...love that they showed adding glitter! I never would have thought of that!! YAY for fun projects to make with my sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ideas. I need to get started on my sons Valentines for Kindergarten, now i have plenty of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all these ideas. Here's a printable to add to the list...

    All you need is love - Printable

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a fan of valentine, but this are too cute! I want those cereals! :8D omnomnomnom

    ReplyDelete