Friday, March 23, 2012

[our friday five] jamie edition

 OUR FRIDAY FIVE 


one • good music 

. . . . . .

 two • instagram photo 
we have a family vacation to san diego/carlsbad planned and
we are ready to count down the days with our new paper chain!!

. . . . . .

 three • kid's easter craft 
this is going on the list of things to-do during spring break


. . . . . .

 four • cute shoes
i'll take them all please :)
City Classified Tada Kelly Green Loopy Strapped Thong Sandals  - Click Image to Close
Women's Merona® Meaghan Ruffled Flat Shoes - Mustard  
1 | 2 | 34 | 5 | 6

. . . . . .

 five • a favorite warm weather drink 
Tazo® Shaken Black Iced Tea

. . . . .

this post is sponsored by:
 

13 comments:

  1. Somebody That I Used To Know is my FAVORITE song of the moment! (Although I personally prefer the Gotye version.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If one of you is making a trip to San Diego, a trip to the Corvette Diner is a must! And have a garbage platter for me. So fun and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so LOVE walk off the earth..and loving that washi tape egg too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kids easter craft!

    Have a great evening!

    Best wishes, Pietrik

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE Walk off the Earth! So great! The video is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..I want to wear those mustard colored flats while sipping a tea from starbuck's! :) As hot as our weather is going to be... it seems I will be needing a lot of that iced tea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jamie for the feature! I too am loving that song right now. Have a fun spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely digging those roxy flats. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do I find those rosy flats?? I tried to click and it just went to an image page :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never mind, found them on foxy.com :) thanks or sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Auto correct :/ roxy.com** :)

    ReplyDelete