Friday, March 2, 2012

[our friday five] jodie edition

OUR FRIDAY FIVE

happy friday.
today i get to share with you my favorite's from the week.

01| favorite instagram picture

 
(my little piper with thin mints in her teeth)


02| favorite song of the week
 


03| favorite news of the week
(sprinkles cupcakes are available 24hrs + sprinkles does ice cream)


04| favorite quote
this was my post to facebook:
During Sacrament meeting I leaned over to Beckam and asked, "B, how did you get so handsome?" He looked up at me with his sweet eyes and said, "it's my heart." I was reminded of a very important lesson today from my 4 year old boy....it's not what's on the outside that counts, it's the inside.



05| pinterest find



have any favorites you'd like to share with us?

. . . . .

this post is sponsored by:
sponsors

7 comments:

  1. omgosh, that little conversation with your boy is just too sweet! (and I love that doll suitcase, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that suitcase doll!! Great pics, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been obsessed with "we are young" by fun for so long now, and it still doesn't get old... such a great song!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove your ''favorite Quote''

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...love the quote. So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay that quote by your little one was so darling! awww and I love the picture of your girlie. Such cute kids! :) Thanx for sharing!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for introducing me to my new favorite song. It's now on my iPhone and I'm listening to it nonstop.

    ReplyDelete