Friday, April 13, 2012

[our friday five] jamie edition

01 | reading + eating
have you read heaven is here yet? if not, i highly recommend it. (grab some tissue)
ps... the milk chocolate covered pb eggs from trader joe's were pretty good too. 



02 | cute tapes and cute dispenser
i think i need to make another order



03 | francesca's
get 25% off the entire site today!!

Lock and Key Bag  Sherene Blouse


just as cute as they are yummy



05 | i love us
i love when i come across a pin (on pinterest) of one of our prints being used in someone's very cute home decor.

find the i love us prints here and here

we hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!


. . . . . .


this post is sponsored by:


9 comments:

  1. oh dear..i am LOVING those floral tapes..i am off to get some.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love This! I so look forward to your Friday Fav's... keep um coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Heaven is here yet, but I'll have to get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved, loved, loved Heave Is Here! I love the idea of the rice crispy skewers, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what it is, but coming to your site after a long day is a breath of fresh air. I now have another book to add to my Must Reads, a shop to check out and a strange craving for beautiful tape and rice krispie treats (not together of course, ha ha!). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered the ebook of Heaven is Here the day it came out (I was in the hospital still from having my baby!) and read it super quick. LOVED it!! So inspiring. But you're right about the tissues, hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those washi tapes. They're quite expensive though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have your I love us print amidst our most recent family portraits--it makes me happy! How fun to stumble upon it on pinterest;) I've got the Nie book all ready to read on my flight to Utah tomorrow--see you girls there (all of you?) LOVE that camera tape dispenser!

    ReplyDelete