And no boring vase will do...
so we added some sparkle and stripes.
• cut tulips (find them at your local florist or grocer)
• tall jar
• krylon glitter spray
• painter's tape
• washi tape
• wrap newspaper around the top half of your jar and tape it down with the painter's tape.
• give the bottom half of your jar a few coats of the krylon glitter spray.
• once that is dry, wrap the washi tape around your jar as many times as you like.
• add the beautiful tulips and you've got a piece worthy of the center of your table.
Want to make a centerpiece of your own?
We have a giveaway for TWO lucky readers...
A $25 gift card to Hobby-Lobby, Michaels OR Joanne Fabrics!!
• Leave a comment on this post letting us know what you would make if you won!
(you MUST leave your email address and the store you would prefer to have the gift card for)