Friday, May 4, 2012

[our friday five] jamie edition

 OUR FRIDAY FIVE 


01 | my fun new punches


02 | this wall grouping


03 | the avenger mini papercrafts
if there's a boy in your house, you might want to make some of these... soon!!


polka dog bakery, privet house, cos bar + the candy store!!
and it will all be at target stores (and online) this sunday!!



05 | kind bars
if you're like me and you love that sweet chex mix
(that yummy stuff with the karo syrup) you will LOVE these bars. pinky promise!!
ALMOND & COCONUT


. . . . . .


this post is sponsored by:

6 comments:

  1. I HAVE to get some of those punches! I'm not sure how I've been living without them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously love those target bowls!! (can't wait to see what else comes in with them!!) and i'm thinking you need to be sharing those new punches!! i also thought heather's wall was pretty fabulous!! nice friday 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bowls are incredible! I want some of them now, I had no idea they even existed. Kind bars are so tasty, I do enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Heather's wall!! Can't wait to get the bowls at Target! My whole family LOVES Kind bars!! We always have a drawer full of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars... you've totally made my day! Thanks so much for the feature love!!
    kisses
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like the Kind Bars, if I could find then here in Canada. They are gluten-free!

    ReplyDelete