Friday, May 11, 2012

[our friday five] jodie edition

OUR FRIDAY FIVE

01| instagram photos i've been taking

  
my eldest + my youngest minus her pants (but always with boots)


02| songs i've been singing


  




03| something i've been wanting


Extender Slip : Two-tiered Blue Chiffon Ruffle  Extender Slip: Three-Tiered Bright Navy Chiffon Ruffle -- Also Available in Plum, Gray and Ivory  Extender Slip: Cream/ Ivory Lace
extender slips from a slip shop on etsy



04| home decor i'll be making



you & me by house of hepworths



05| a high-five i am giving



to my hubby for loosing 60+lbs!
so proud! 
(and those two sleepyheads for making it on their 10 miler)


. . . . . .

this post is sponsored by:

8 comments:

  1. Yay to your husband! That is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your five are my five....love your little cuties (and that yellow trunk), Justin Bieber has been my secret boyfriend for a few years now, love those slips, have one and need more, did you repin that HOH sign from me? love it, too, and my hubby is a cyclist, but sorta fefuses to attach that trailer to the back of his bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Bieb is channeling Morrissey in that photo. That's a good thing, of course.

    PS I'm loving these Friday Fives so we can all get to know you girls better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "You & Me" looks fab - going to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a huge accomplishment for your husband. I love reading Friday Fives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. High five to your husband! and thanks for the slips. I love that feminine touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New to your blog {love it} and compliments to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for posting about my You&Me artwork! What a thrill to see my work on your site. I love your blog and am just so excited that you love something I created. You guys rock!!

    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete