We are so excited for fall to finally be here! There are so many things we love about fall. Some of our most favorite things are... pumpkin crunch bagels, yummy fall scents, focusing on gratitude and getting together for Thanksgiving dinner!
Today we want to share an idea that you can add to your Thanksgiving Dinner place settings...
u t e n s i l h o l d e r s
• kraft colored or white cardstock
• be thankful sheet
- download black & white version HERE
- download gold version HERE
- download blue version HERE
• colored pencils (found these ones at target)
• sewing machine or adhesive
• print out the be thankful sheet (we printed the black & white onto kraft paper)
• cut in half (you might need to trim some off the sides too to make it even)
• if you printed the black & white... get to coloring, or put the kids to work (they'll love getting to help decorate for the big dinner)
• otherwise, score and fold where the pattern ends
• stitch the sides together or adhere with a strong adhesive
• add your silverware (or lovely plasticware) and a napkin and it's all ready for your guests to admire before digging in to those fluffy mashed potatoes.