Here's a fun game for the kids to play while the Thanksgiving feast is being prepared.
(or any other time of course)
what you'll need:
• patterned paper + cardstock
• 3" circle wood discs
• photos sized to 3" squares
• 2.5" circle punch
• clear plastic paint can (4" across x 3" tall - found at michaels and most craft stores)
• corner rounder punch (optional)
• family match game tag (download here)
for the game pieces:
• punch out your photos and patterned paper using the 2.5" circle punch and adhere to the discs.
for the can:
• cut out three strips of 12" paper.
• the kraft cardstock is 2.5" wide, green patterned paper is 2" wide and the black patterned paper is about 1.25"
• adhere the strips together and insert inside of the can
• cut out the family match game tag and round the corners, if you choose. then adhere to the front of the can. i used some pop dots to make it stick out a bit.
play like you normally play the match game (or memory).
to add a little more fun, every time you make a match, name something about that person that you're thankful for.
we're participating in i [heart] nap time's crazy christmas event today.
come on over to see what we're sharing!!
this post is sponsored by: