Whenever I'm asked to bring something to a get together,
this is usually my go-to recipe.
No cooking skills are required (which is why I really like it).
So you know, this recipe is found on the back of the Knorr Vegetable packet.
I'm not claiming it as my own, just claiming that it's really good and really easy.
• 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach (defrosted and squeezed dry)
• 1 16oz. container of sour cream
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 pkg. Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
• 1 8 oz. can whole water chestnuts (drained and chopped finely)
• mix all the ingredients together well
• refrigerate for about 2 hours
• serve with a sliced sourdough bread bowl or bagel chips
this post is sponsored by: