2 Amazing Halloween Projects Shared Everyday of September

Friday, November 9, 2012

[our friday five] jamie edition

 OUR FRIDAY FIVE 





02  |  deep cotton - we're far enough from heaven
heard in this fun video



03  |  the apple turkey tradition
my mother-in-law gets the stuff every year so the kids can make one



04  |  need to remember this
image found here
never forget the things you have

05  |  i've been waiting all week for this

my favorite is the toasted coconut, with chocolate chips and slivered almonds
what's yours?

. . . .

this post is sponsored by:

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the toasted coconut too! And the salted caramel. mmmm. We went to Golden Spoon last night, because it is closer, but I have to say that it is a weak substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you SO MUCH for giving me credit for my typography!! IT was actually a gif, which is why the first line of words is a different color! I think I'll have to recreate this as a jpg so it's easier to share! but regardless, thank you so much! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie,
    I was the winner of doTerra and you sent me an email and said someone would be contacting me for my information, but no one has. What should I do? Any suggestions? I am so excited to receive my oils! Thanks!
    LynnEl in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, Jamie's music selection...why were you waiting all week for Yogurtland? Did they just build one near you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried Yogurtland love the pumpkin with graham cracker crumbs!! It's very yummy!!

    ReplyDelete