Saturday, November 10, 2012

[Past Projects] Fall/Thanksgiving

We're looking back at our past Fall/Thanksgiving projects today.
Starting with one of our favorites...



Mom's Pumpkin Bread (and tag download)


Caramel Apple Hostess Gift Idea




Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies




Pumpkin Art

Fall Subway Art



______________________________________________________________


don't forget to get your entries in for all of those awesome favorite things giveaways!!

______________________________________________________________

this post is sponsored by:

6 comments:

  1. I've been collecting pumpkin recipes. Perfect timing, ladies, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am creating a little station in my kitchen with jars of Christmas blend coffee, hot cocoa, marshmallows, and mugs. Do y'all have a cute subway art sign I can hang in a frame at the station?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving my Fall Subway art for the last week! Thanks! It's one of three things actually on the wall in our new house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still working on Novemberthankful on instagram. I love seeing all the photos posted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these fun ideas! I've been looking for some fun traditions and decorations for my growing family and these will be so much fun! Thanks for sharing! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete