Friday, January 25, 2013

[our friday five] jamie edition


  OUR FRIDAY FIVE  


01 |  this volkswagen commercial cracks me up




02 | this awesome chalkboard sign...
i think it's a must for everyone to make one



03 | diy wee valentines
are your valentines yeti? ;)




04 | chicken pesto sandwiches
delicious and sooo easy to make (we've had them twice in the last two weeks)




05 | wreck this journal
if you have a tween or teen, this would be a perfect gift for them. my daughter just got this book on tuesday and she has already broken the spine of the book, drawn with glue (the glitter kind, of course), ripped up one page and made a paper airplane with another and... she's taken it in the shower.


what's on your friday five list this week?
seen any good movies lately or tried a new dessert that's worthy of passing on?
we would love to hear.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out on my chalkboard sign ladies! I totally appreciate it!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband cracks up at the VW commercial every time! He was a Little League coach with our boys for over 18 years and has seen so many well meaning Dads like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found these books this week, thought it was a great V day gift for Dad's, Grandpa's, Grandma's etc. Passing along my Friday find:) https://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/item/My-Dad:-His-Stories.-His-Words/3301.020/439983.html LOVE papersource. We have the "Wreck this Journal" --gave it to my husband to destress at work- HA! He loves it. Great Friday finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog ladies! Great job : )

    - http://soundsofd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that journal. I am waiting till my daughter gets a bit older to get her that one too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that sandwich looks beyond delicious!!! Maybe for lunch on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First thing I thought when I saw the "If you love what you have, you have everything you need" piece, I thought, "Yeah, except enough space to write it on the board."

    Jason
    The Cheeky Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should try Sweet 16th Brookies from the book called You've Got It Made by Diane Phillips. My kids absolutely swoon over them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, beautiful quote, want the book my keri smith!!!!

    I just found your blog, it's really inspiring!

    Love,
    Breathe Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pesto sandwich looks so yummy !I would love to give it a try ! And thanks for your blog that is really nice, I love browsing on it !
    Have a blessed day
    Marie, a reader from France
    http://lescrapdemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete