want to add a little color and fun to your Valentine's Day decorations?
how about a...
tulle pom pom garland
- rolls of tulle in the colors of your choice
- piece of cardboard about 4" wide
- take a piece of tulle about 2 1/2 yards long
- wrap it around your piece of cardboard
- slide it off of the cardboard and tie a piece of twine tightly around the center
- cut both of the ends of the tulle open
- fluff your pom pom
- then take your needle and thread them on to a piece of twine
make the garland as long as you need for your space. your pom poms can easily slide around so you can put them as close or as far apart as you'd like.
tomorrow is February 1st... are you all decorated for Valentine's Day yet?