Friday, February 15, 2013

Crush Week [day three]



jen's turn to share what she's crushin' on...

MAIN CRUSHES:
 

 
T.V. SHOW CRUSH:

and

(and many more... but we'll stop there)



ICE CREAM CRUSH:
Chocolate Malted Crunch!
Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch. YUM!
 

 
FLEA MARKET CRUSH:
This Sunday
(I wish I could go every month)
 
 
 
FURNITURE CRUSH:
Garden Bar Stool
(yummy mint barstools from HERE. if only i could find a 50% off coupon somewhere. :))




BAG CRUSH:
 
What or Who are you crushin' on??


_____________________


don't forget...

In celebration of Random Acts of Kindness Week, on Sunday, Feb. 17, Michaels hopes to inspire customers to participate by giving away more than $100,000 in gift cards at its nearly 1,100 U.S. and Canada stores! Maybe you'll be one of the lucky recipients!!
 
Be sure to check out the Michaels/Random Acts of Kindness Pinterest board for a lot of fun ideas!!
 

10 comments:

  1. Downton Abby! Yeeeaaaahh!!!!
    Pasadena flea market! SUPER Yeeeaaahhhh!!!
    It's like we're twins! Great choices.

    Jason
    The Cheeky Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never seen Dance Moms, but other than that I am in LOVE with everything else on your list. That bag is SO cute and those stools/chairs rock.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Downton Abbey--man, can't believe the season is almost over!!! What are we going to do???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Now I have a new bag crush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrifty's! I had no idea that ice cream was still around. What a treasured memory from my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! I didn't know Thrifty's was still in business. I used to go there with my Grandmother all the time; she would get strawberry and I the chocolate malted crunch or butter pecan. So jealous!!!
    -Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  7. dance mom! that's hilarious!!!! it was super fun getting to know you last night..and by getting to know you --i mean through your interpreter kristen! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch is the all-time best ice cream ever in those cylinder scoops. Miss Thrifty' s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are you able to get that Thrifty's ice cream?? I just saw the pic and got tears in my eyes because I used to get that with my dad when I was little. But then Thrifty's closed...

    ReplyDelete