The boxes of Valentines at the store are always fun to pick out. But, it's even more fun to hand out a treat that you put together yourself.
• "it's a treat" download found HERE (tags are on a 5x7 sheet)
• rice krispies treats pre-made squares
• paper heart doilies
• adhesive (like glue dots)
• pop dots (not pictured)
• print. cut out hearts and banners, leaving a small white border if you'd like.
• attach the banner to the top of the heart using one or two pop dots.
• adhere to the paper doilies and adhere that to the rice krispies treats package.
• have your child write their name on the back in the space provided on the wrapper.
this post was recently shared on skip to my lou
Pretty easy, right?
Check back later today for another (yummier) rice krispies Valentine.