Everyone deserves some special attention on their Birthday
and what better way to grab someone's attention, than with a big ol' Birthday Badge!
• coordinating cardstock
• white cardstock
• silver ribbon
• bar pin
• glue gun
• score blade and ruler
• pop dots (optional)
• punch the tag out with a 3" circle punch.
• back it with white cardstock (i used my Silhouette to cut out a 3 1/4" circle and used the pop dots to give it some dimension).
• cut the colored cardstock into 2 1/2" x 11" strips and score every half inch down the strip.
• fold strips like an accordion and glue both of the ends of the two strips together to make a circle.
• turn your circle and bring the middle together - hot glue and hold together until dry.
• hot glue the tag onto the front.
• when that's dry, cut a 6 1/2" piece of ribbon, fold in half and glue onto the back. glue a bar pin on top of the ribbon.
Now the Birthday Girl or Boy can wear their badge proudly.
And hopefully one or two people will sing to them on their special day!!
this post is sponsored by: