Looking for a fun class Valentine's idea that doesn't involve more candy?
It doesn't get much easier than this one. Especially when you use the Avery printable tags like we did this time.
All you have to do is upload the design we made for you (or create your own on the Avery website), print out and tear along the perforated edges. No cutting required.
• Avery Printable Tags (template 22802)
• red twine (found in the $1 section at Michaels)
• heart shaped latex balloons (found these at Party City)
TO PRINT USING THE AVERY TAGS & THE DOWNLOAD:
• Save the Love is in the Air tag to your computer
• Open the Avery website
• Type in the product number in the Quick Search box (22802 for these tags)
• After choosing the tall tags, select All Designs and double-click on the blank tag
• Open Images on the left side of the screen and open the image from your computer
• Once it opens, drag the corners until the design fits on the tag
• Then Preview & Print (make sure to follow their instructions for printing) - you might need to print it on a piece of regular paper first to make sure it lines up properly on the tag sheet. hold it up into the light to see better. then, if you need to, make Printer Adjustments.
Of course, you can also design your own tags too. Just use the different options available under the Customize tab.
Once your tags are finished, tie them onto the end of each heart-shaped balloon and have your child sign their name across the arrow.
And they're all ready to go.
Have you used Avery tags or labels before? Which Avery product is your favorite?