We have a super easy sewing project for you today!
So, if you have:
1. a sewing machine
2. an old sweater (we grabbed ours from the thrift store)
3. some fiberfill
4. and a needle and thread
then, you are just a few steps away from having some cute heart pillows
to add a little love to your living room.
Let's get this party started....
• First, cut a heart out of poster board to use as a stencil.
• Turn your sweater inside out and trace your heart.
• Next, (make sure your sweater is laid out flat and the bottoms match up) cut out your heart.
• Pin the edges of your heart and sew along the outside leaving a 2 1/2-3 inch space for stuffing.
• Turn your heart right side out and begin stuffing.
• Stuff until it's somewhat firm (you don't want a floppy heart).
• Using a needle and thread, stitch up the hole.
And there you go!
Are you feeling the love?
I want sweater heart pillows all over my home now
and to pass them out to all of my friends....
and why not?
honestly, they take about 15 minutes to make.