It's the 10th day of the month and we have another fun blog hop today! This month's theme is PASTEL and there are a bunch of pretty spring projects being shared! This begins our 11th month with this collaboration. We've had so much fun with it the past 10 months, we've decided to do another 10 months. If you've missed any of the past posts, please check them out!
Our project this month is a...
DIY Color Blocked Necklace
• 1" beads
• jute, ribbon or string
• acrylic paint
• satin finish
• painter's tape
Tape half of your beads off and paint the other half. We stuck q-tips inside the wood beads to make painting easier. Once they're completely dry, apply a coat of the satin finish and when that's dry, string the beads onto your ribbon or jute.
Then you have a pretty new Necklace for Spring!
Now on to the extra fun part... the blog hop!
We'd love for you to pin the collage below and then go see all the pretty PASTEL projects by our friends.
From top left, moving down row by row:
• Cadbury Mini Egg Cookie Dough Brownie by Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
• Yummy Spring Cookies + Cute Printable Tag by Thirty Handmade Days
• Easy Burlap Easter Bunnies by Landeelu
• Friendship Gift Tags by Simply Kierste
• Easter Egg Cookies by Two Twenty One
• Spring Easter Egg Sign Decor by Lolly Jane
• DIY Color Blocked Necklace by Eighteen25
• Polaroid Spring Banner by Little Miss Momma
• Frozen Lemon Dessert by Your Homebased Mom
• Patchwork Easter Egg Craft by Or So She Says