It seems like there is always a Birthday or two sneaking up on us every month.
Instead of spending the big bucks on a card that you've spent hours in the aisle looking for, I figured I'd spend a little bit of time making my own.
And you can make some too with just a few supplies you probably already have on hand.
• Happy Birthday tags (download below)
• white cardstock
• patterned paper (we used the DCWV Vintage Basics Stack)
• 2.5" circle punch
• Print the Happy Birthday tags and punch them out with the circle punch.
• Cut the white cardstock sheets in half so that you have two 8.5" x 5.5" pieces. Fold those in half to make your cards.
• Trim the patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" sheets. Adhere to the front of the card. And attach the tags to the center.
Now you're all ready for those upcoming Birthdays!!
BLACK + WHITE VERSION: