This month's Silhouette promotion is going to come in handy if you want to make today's Fourth of July project...
(see promo details below)
Home of the Free Door Banner
I love this saying for the Fourth of July and I've been wanting to make one of these banners for awhile now. So, I combined the two and about 30 minutes later had new decor for my front door.
Here's what you'll need:
• heat transfer material (I used the white glitter this time)
• wooden round dowel (size 3/16 in.)
• round beads (size 5/8 in.)
Here's how to make it:
• cut your felt to about 30 in. x 11 in. and fold it in half (so it's 15 in. x 11 in.)
• cut the Home of the Free shape out of the heat transfer material (make sure to mirror image before cutting it)
• iron the heat transfer onto your folded piece of felt
• place the round beads onto the ends of your wooden dowel
• then fold the felt piece over the dowel - you can glue the two pieces together if you'd like
• tie some twine onto the dowel and hang!!
And here are the details for this month's Silhouette Promotion...
BUNDLE ONE INCLUDES:
• Silhouette CAMEO®
• 1 pack essential cardstock
• 1 metallic sketch pen pack
• 1 hook tool
• 1 scraper tool
• 1 pick-me-up-tool
All for only $269.99
BUNDLE TWO INCLUDES:
• Silhouette Portrait®
• 1 Silhouette Portrait® tote
• 1 grey Silhouette Portrait® dust cover
All for only $149.99
And you can get 30% off at Silhouetteamerica.com!!
Just go HERE and enter eighteen25 at checkout.
30% discount excludes Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Portrait®, downloads, download cards, subscriptions, and gift cards. Limited to stock on hand.