We have such a fun round up for you today...
110 Red, White & Blue Ideas!
How fun is that! Patriotic treats, decorations, free printables,
party ideas and lots more.
Lets get started with our Red, White and Blue Fourth of July Banner
• Recollections Burlap Banner Kit - found ours at Michaels - you could always cut out your own
• 4 wood stars - also found at Michaels
• Paint - we used Americana Ultra Blue Deep, True Red and White Birch
• Glue gun & glue stick
• Paint brushes - regular foam brush and a foam pouncer
• Blue Glitter - optional - we didn't end up glittering our stars after all
• Paint your banner red. We gave ours two good coats letting them dry good in between.
• Give your stars two coats of the blue paint. [If you'd like to glitter your stars. Just do one coat of paint. Then paint on a coat of glue and sprinkle with glitter.]
• Polka Dot your banner using the white paint and the foam pouncer.
• Hot glue the jute that came in the banner kit along the back of each flag. Make sure to space them out evenly.
• Hot glue your stars to every other flag.
Hang it up and enjoy!!
Want even more ideas for 4th of July? Check out the Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue Pinterest Board HERE!
Now Ready for the other 100 ideas we promised... Check them out!